○ Lockers If you didn’t renew your locker before the holidays it will have been emptied. Please collect your belongings from the main office at break time within 2 weeks. If you have a key, bring it back to the main office.
○ Junior Choir The junior choir rehearse on a Tuesday lunchtime. If you would like to join the junior school choir or if you were previously in the choir, could you please come to room U47 in Music before Tuesday lunchtime to sign up and collect a Music pass. Looking forward to seeing lots of old and new faces! Miss Cardow
○ Late Pupils A reminder to pupils who are late into school. You must sign in at the office clearly with first and surname.
○ Film Club Please look out for Film Club announcements over the next week or so. We will be starting up again soon when arrangements are completed. New members are welcome, S1-S6. Please see Mrs. Sedgewick in English if you have any questions. Mrs. Sedgewick
○ Mass Monday 8.15 In the Oratory - All welcome Quiet time of prayer before the Blessed Sacrament. Thursday lunch-times, in the Oratory. All Welcome.
○ ICELAND TRIP 2016 The final installment should be paid by 26th of August. Also there are a few pupils who have fallen behind and have more than one payment left. Pupils who cannot meet this deadline should speak to Mr Docherty ASAP. Due to our flights being more expensive than expected ALL pupils attending the trip must pay a flight supplement of £20 ASAP. Any problems see Mr Docherty ASAP
○ 6th Year - Young Enterprise Group The Young Enterprise meetings will take place every Wednesday lunchtime (5c) in U26. The first meeting will take place today (Wednesday 24th August).Thanks Mrs Martin
○ Good News - Rainbow Hope Secondary School The school we helped to build and supported buying books will open on 5th September. The team in Malawi is very grateful for our support. See Attached photo of the school so far.
○ S5/6 Malawi 2017 There will be a short meeting on Thursday this week in U4 at the start of 5C lunch.
○ S6 Charity Group There will be a meeting in U4 on Wednesday at the start of 5c lunch ... See MoreSee Less
All S4 pupils should be trying to secure a self found placement for the week beginning 10th October.
The final day for submitting this form is now 26th August. Anything handed in after this date will not be considered. The self found route is the best way to guarantee a work placement as there are not enough places on work it. Any further question please contact senior base. ... See MoreSee Less